skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Unlimited Jokes
Pages
Home
TECH TIPS
Bangla Font Problems Solution
Popular Posts
Busy Engineer
An engineer was taking a walk when a frog spoke to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." He pi...
Bangla Font Problem Solution
Are you facing problem to read bangla in you Computer or Mobile? To get rid of this problem, click the link below. Solve Bangla...
Download IDM with Crack
Are You Looking for Internet Download Manager (IDM) to Download or facing problem for not having the crack of IDM? Then Why Should you wa...
100 dollar joke
Teacher: Why are you late? Student: There was a man who lost a hundred dollar bill. Teacher: That's nice. Were you helping him look f...
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
ShareThis
Monday, 17 June 2013
Coin joke
A guy says to his friend, "Guess how many coins I have in my pocket."
The friend says, "If I guess right, will you give me one of them?"
The first guy says, "If you guess right, I'll give you both of them."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
English Jokes
(7)
Technology Tips
(1)
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(9)
▼
June
(9)
Call summary
When womens love you
Coin joke
100 dollar joke
Mother and Daughter
Busy Engineer
Bangla Font Problem Solution
Biggest Lie
Download IDM with Crack
No comments:
Post a Comment